So here we two weeks into 2014, and 2013 has quietly slipped away.
2013 was a year of high and lows, mainly lows turned into Win (which taught me a useful lesson or two). It was a quiet year partially because of my mother in law, Elaine, getting breast cancer, but also because as a family we were finally settling into the house after the extension. A process that was six months to late in my opinion. On the positive side I got a much brighter perspective on Life the Universe and Everything – in a big picture way that was the Big Win of 2014.
So here’s a year in bullet points!
- My mother in law,Elaine, having breast cancer, which she gracefully overcome 🙂 (Feb-June)
- Conpulsion gaming convention(Apr) had a grand time, but it really is to far to travel
- Toby Tickletail the cat joining the family (May)
- Our two week Norfolk holiday staying Nr Cromer (Aug)
- Furnace gaming convention. Way-hey Furnace! My perfect gaming convention was perfection this year :D(Oct)