Gawd August was a pain. Tired physically, overcast emotionally led to one hell of a grumpy Newt. I try not to make this place a whingefest, hence no posts in August.
I’m over it now and back to my bouncy self.
- I’ve joined the Gym and I’m loving it. Going again tomorrow or swimming (mmn whalemeat). Physical exercise rawks!
- Resurrected the writing project that I was actually going to get commercially published. Nearly torpedoed it with grumpiness towards the publisher (DOH!).
- Nearly finalised the games programme for Furnace (www.rpgfurnace.com). We’ve got D&D, Cthulhu, Burning Wheel, HeroQuest (of various flavours), Savage worlds, Traveller and a couple of small indie games (my own Monkey game included). Big push to get it full soon.
- Sending my mum in Northumberland houses down this neck of the woods (OL2 Royton/Shaw) for a planned move nearer to us.
- Finally played some Burning Wheel via Skype which rawks